Elite Madden Franchise

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Madden Franchise
Elite Madden Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MVP

5 posters

Go down

MVP  Empty MVP

Post  grungypunk Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:42 pm

i was just thinking but when the end of the regular season comes around i think we should all have a poll on who should be mvp
grungypunk
grungypunk

Back to top Go down

MVP  Empty Re: MVP

Post  Darkness Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:16 pm

That sounds good, there should a poll at the end of the year for MVP.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  cover2blitz0 Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:16 pm

I thinkk there should be a poll for if anyone even thinks this league makes it through the season
cover2blitz0
cover2blitz0

Back to top Go down

Post  MDTerps94 Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:18 pm

dude shut the hell up with ur negative comments and leave the fuckin league if u think it sucks. so leave or shut the fuck up. and by the way i go to High School and i am still one of the most active ppl on here so u should watch what u say.
MDTerps94
MDTerps94

Back to top Go down

Post  cover2blitz0 Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:26 pm

MDTerps94 wrote:dude shut the hell up with ur negative comments and leave the fuckin league if u think it sucks. so leave or shut the fuck up. and by the way i go to High School and i am still one of the most active ppl on here so u should watch what u say.
you need to watch how you talk to people punk and I dont care how active you are or arnt im saying this league is in week 3 and its already falling apart how often do you see the "commish" around here anymone? hardly ever it seems like to me. you wanna be a fan boy for this league go ahead but it SUCKS how its being run
cover2blitz0
cover2blitz0

Back to top Go down

Post  iDiivine Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:17 pm

MDTerps94 wrote:dude shut the hell up with ur negative comments and leave the fuckin league if u think it sucks. so leave or shut the fuck up. and by the way i go to High School and i am still one of the most active ppl on here so u should watch what u say.

lol hes is entitled to his oppinion this is an internet forum..
iDiivine
iDiivine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum