Elite Madden Franchise

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Madden Franchise
Elite Madden Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trade maxa

3 posters

Go down

trade maxa Empty trade maxa

Post  Ridah209 Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:13 pm

alot of the teams are starting to look like fantasy people do way too many trades with cpus.....i suggest u put 3 trade max which will aloow people to come back and join the chise because if they see the teams the way they are they will never fill alot of the teams are now missing their key players that attract...i do a max of 4 on mine i think u should do the same thing bro

Ridah209

Back to top Go down

trade maxa Empty Re: trade maxa

Post  MDTerps94 Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:15 pm

Yea I agree I only have one trade done while divine has like 6 it is kind of ridiculous IMO
MDTerps94
MDTerps94

Back to top Go down

Post  iDiivine Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:22 pm

MDTerps94 wrote:Yea I agree I only have one trade done while divine has like 6 it is kind of ridiculous IMO
lol... um if we talkin bout cpu trades I have 1 with the giants (sepertated them so they would go through) 1 with chargers and 1 with patriots so I have 3 done with CPU, and im trying to get one more with the Dolphins so dont spit out random numbers MD.. now if were talking about overall trades cpu/human redskins you have way more trades then me
iDiivine
iDiivine

Back to top Go down

Post  MDTerps94 Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:26 pm

Divine I just went down and counted all of ur trades under completed trades and there are six that says cowboys the other team and CPU trade......so don't bullshit me...and don't even bring human trade into this it is irrelevant
MDTerps94
MDTerps94

Back to top Go down

Post  iDiivine Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:29 pm

MDTerps94 wrote:Divine I just went down and counted all of ur trades under completed trades and there are six that says cowboys the other team and CPU trade......so don't bullshit me...and don't even bring human trade into this it is irrelevant
yo DUMBASS how many of those trades have gone through check that you stupid kid I dont care how many you see on the page only 3 have gone through so LIKE I SAID ive only done 3 cpu trades.. the 2 giants ones were seperated so they would go through on the game but they it was one trade
iDiivine
iDiivine

Back to top Go down

Post  iDiivine Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:35 pm

now if brocco agrees to this i have no problem Ill cancel my dolphins trade as I have done 3 so far but until he says so Im still going to pursue my trade with the dolphins
iDiivine
iDiivine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down