Elite Madden Franchise

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Madden Franchise
Elite Madden Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NON ACTIVE USERS

4 posters

Go down

NON ACTIVE USERS Empty NON ACTIVE USERS

Post  MDTerps94 Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:52 pm

I think we need to do something about these non active owners because it totally screws the rest of us for FA and trading..just saying the rule is be active and on computer..it's in big red letters on the rule page....so those people who don't use a computer much shouldn't have joined.they knew the rules.I'm just sayin don't wanna stir up trouble. I think us active users need to talk about this because it is important.
MDTerps94
MDTerps94

Back to top Go down

NON ACTIVE USERS Empty Re: NON ACTIVE USERS

Post  volstopfan14 Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:00 pm

I agree that other usurs should be more active. 10 of us haven't even joined the forum and 9 of us have 1 post or less. It really is hard to work out trades when I can't contact other users. I hope that the user activity rule is enforced.
volstopfan14
volstopfan14

Back to top Go down

Post  iDiivine Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:01 pm

The game hasnt come out yet lets give them a chance to come on once the game comes out and the frachise is created. once people get their hands on the game and play with there team and we start the chise im sure the rest of the users will come to the site. If they dont then we'll worry about it then. (also the trade deadline is week 6 other teams might not be in hurry to work trades...)
iDiivine
iDiivine

Back to top Go down

Post  volstopfan14 Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:03 pm

Your probably right. Hopefully your right.
volstopfan14
volstopfan14

Back to top Go down

Post  MDTerps94 Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:06 pm

Yea I see what u mean bout the game comij out..but would
still like to see more user activity..and about trAdes some ppl. Might wanna improve their team b4 the season starts.
MDTerps94
MDTerps94

Back to top Go down

Post  iDiivine Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:10 pm

yea I understand what your saying about improving before the season starts but I dont think were starting the league until sunday after it comes out and you have a that whole week to play youre game so you still got time to make trades after it comes out. Also you can always message on psn to work deals.
iDiivine
iDiivine

Back to top Go down

Post  Otomicdounut2 Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:04 pm

MDTerps94 wrote:I think we need to do something about these non active owners because it totally screws the rest of us for FA and trading..just saying the rule is be active and on computer..it's in big red letters on the rule page....so those people who don't use a computer much shouldn't have joined.they knew the rules.I'm just sayin don't wanna stir up trouble. I think us active users need to talk about this because it is important.

Well if they dont get on to schedual there week 1 games then they will be kicked and then you will play the cpu
Otomicdounut2
Otomicdounut2
Admin

https://elitefranchise.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MDTerps94 Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:31 pm

Ok sounds good
MDTerps94
MDTerps94

Back to top Go down