Elite Madden Franchise

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Madden Franchise
Elite Madden Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROCCO READ THIS

3 posters

Go down

BROCCO READ THIS Empty BROCCO READ THIS

Post  MDTerps94 Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:44 pm

brocco my 2 cpu trades didnt go through since they went over the player limit. i made it even now but i want my players be4 my game so if u could drop the players from their team and sign the ones i drop from me to their team

First Trade:

Skins Get: (you drop these players from their teams so i can sign)
WR D.Williams
ROLB G.McRath

Titans get: (once i drop from my team u sign them to their team)
HB L.Johnson
WR B.Wade

Second Trade:

Skins get:
FB M.Tolbert(you drop these players from their teams so i can sign)
MLB B.Siler

Chargers get:(once i drop from my team u sign them to their team)
TE LJ.Smith
DT M.Kemo....

Brocco if u could please do this soon and message me on psn so i know u did it thnks
MDTerps94
MDTerps94

Back to top Go down

BROCCO READ THIS Empty Re: BROCCO READ THIS

Post  iDiivine Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:11 pm

Last edited by iDiivine on Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
iDiivine
iDiivine

Back to top Go down

Post  iDiivine Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:38 am

my boy just took over the titans so that trade is canceled
iDiivine
iDiivine

Back to top Go down

Post  MDTerps94 Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:20 am

It's not cancelled it was approved b4 they got on...so he has to trade them
MDTerps94
MDTerps94

Back to top Go down

Post  iDiivine Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:30 am

MDTerps94 wrote:It's not cancelled it was approved b4 they got on...so he has to trade them
lol no he does not same issue with jags owner and the chiefs jags trade he didnt agree to the trade so he does not have to trade them and I told him that since the trade didnt go through there is no reason he should have to agree to the trade since no one agreed to it, it was just a cpu trade it may have been approved but it wasnt completed so he does not have to make that trade sorry
iDiivine
iDiivine

Back to top Go down

Post  MDTerps94 Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:19 pm

but all the other trades didnt go through yet. mine is different. and may i ask why u care?? once again here you are.......
MDTerps94
MDTerps94

Back to top Go down

Post  iDiivine Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:30 pm

MDTerps94 wrote:but all the other trades didnt go through yet. mine is different. and may i ask why u care?? once again here you are.......
no im not talkin bout any other trades I was talkin bout the titatns trade players havent been swapped yet so he(the new titans owner) doesnt have to go through with a trade he didnt agree to.. lol its not that I care I was letting you know (I already talked to him he said he aint tradin nobody)
iDiivine
iDiivine

Back to top Go down

Post  huck911 Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:14 pm

I am going to have to agree with MDT on this one. The trade was approved by the commish of the league BEFORE the Titans were picked up by a human player. The trade should stand as is.

Sounds like the commish who never seems to get on here anymore didnt fulfill what he needed to do for these teams.
huck911
huck911

Back to top Go down

Post  MDTerps94 Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:41 pm

thank you huck and the trade was supposed to go through it just got delayed. its not my fault the titans owner got in so late.
MDTerps94
MDTerps94

Back to top Go down

Post  iDiivine Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:15 pm

huck911 wrote:I am going to have to agree with MDT on this one. The trade was approved by the commish of the league BEFORE the Titans were picked up by a human player. The trade should stand as is.

Sounds like the commish who never seems to get on here anymore didnt fulfill what he needed to do for these teams.
once the titan owner takes over its new managment lol he doesnt have to agree to a trade that was not completed prior to him joining since hes in before it happen trades null and void Smile
iDiivine
iDiivine

Back to top Go down

Post  huck911 Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:30 pm

iDiivine wrote:
huck911 wrote:I am going to have to agree with MDT on this one. The trade was approved by the commish of the league BEFORE the Titans were picked up by a human player. The trade should stand as is.

once the titan owner takes over its new managment lol he doesnt have to agree to a trade that was not completed prior to him joining since hes in before it happen trades null and void Smile

It was approved prior to him joining. August 26 2010 @ 740pm. If he didnt sign up before that date, then I would say he is out of luck. Gonna come down to the commish having to make about it. I can see both sides, but for the BETTER of the league it might work out for the trade to be null so we can get another team owner. Its a tough call to make, glad its not my league LOL.
huck911
huck911

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum