Elite Madden Franchise

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Madden Franchise
Elite Madden Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STOP SIGNING FA YOU DONT HAVE RIGHTS TOO.AND SOME ARE FOR TRADES

2 posters

Go down

STOP SIGNING FA YOU DONT HAVE RIGHTS TOO.AND SOME ARE FOR TRADES Empty STOP SIGNING FA YOU DONT HAVE RIGHTS TOO.AND SOME ARE FOR TRADES

Post  MDTerps94 Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:48 pm

i just saw the lions have signed many players they dont have rights to lie bryan westbrook. they also signed s.moss which i dropped for a trade with the steelers. this is getting ridiculous. he needs to be penalized. and this NEEDS TO STOP IM TIRED OF IT.
MDTerps94
MDTerps94

Back to top Go down

STOP SIGNING FA YOU DONT HAVE RIGHTS TOO.AND SOME ARE FOR TRADES Empty Re: STOP SIGNING FA YOU DONT HAVE RIGHTS TOO.AND SOME ARE FOR TRADES

Post  Otomicdounut2 Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:35 pm

MDTerps94 wrote:i just saw the lions have signed many players they dont have rights to lie bryan westbrook. they also signed s.moss which i dropped for a trade with the steelers. this is getting ridiculous. he needs to be penalized. and this NEEDS TO STOP IM TIRED OF IT.

yea brocco reset his roster and boot him from the league
Otomicdounut2
Otomicdounut2
Admin

https://elitefranchise.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

STOP SIGNING FA YOU DONT HAVE RIGHTS TOO.AND SOME ARE FOR TRADES Empty Re: STOP SIGNING FA YOU DONT HAVE RIGHTS TOO.AND SOME ARE FOR TRADES

Post  MDTerps94 Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:39 pm

ok thank you.. and otomic i dropped moss and buchanon for you. i need u to drop pouncey and essex
MDTerps94
MDTerps94

Back to top Go down

Post  Otomicdounut2 Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:49 pm

MDTerps94 wrote:ok thank you.. and otomic i dropped moss and buchanon for you. i need u to drop pouncey and essex

k i will when i go on
Otomicdounut2
Otomicdounut2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Otomicdounut2 Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:08 pm

if some1 has signed a fa you have the rights to besides lions post it here
Otomicdounut2
Otomicdounut2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down