Elite Madden Franchise

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Madden Franchise
Elite Madden Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the elite franchise?

+2
iDiivine
cover2blitz0
6 posters

Go down

the elite franchise? Empty the elite franchise?

Post  cover2blitz0 Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:08 am

is it just me or is this league slowly fading away? its not even close to full and playing a bunch of cpu teams kinda defeats the purpose if people wanted that they could just do an offline franchise on their own
cover2blitz0
cover2blitz0

Back to top Go down

the elite franchise? Empty Re: the elite franchise?

Post  iDiivine Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:35 am

yea we need to fill these cpu teams up.. also why wasnt the league simmed I thought we simmed every sunday I had my game scheduled for this morning but doesnt look like I will be able to get this done now. I think we should move to two sims a week like sunday and wednesday and try to fill these cpu teams up
iDiivine
iDiivine

Back to top Go down

Post  MDTerps94 Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:45 am

I agree with the two sims week.. I think that we All should should help out to find more ppl for our league u will post something on operation sports so maybe we can get a few.. But if everyone tried I think we can get a lot more ppl..and otomic if we can get a poll for 2 sims a week.
MDTerps94
MDTerps94

Back to top Go down

Post  iDiivine Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:07 am

MDTerps94 wrote:I agree with the two sims week.. I think that we All should should help out to find more ppl for our league u will post something on operation sports so maybe we can get a few.. But if everyone tried I think we can get a lot more ppl..and otomic if we can get a poll for 2 sims a week.

Im in some other very active franchises so ill post on their sites and see if I can get some people I already have a guy to take the eagles who will be very active as our eagles owner has yet to play a game..
iDiivine
iDiivine

Back to top Go down

Post  MDTerps94 Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:18 am

okay great. i just posted a thread on Operation Sports. and i posted a reply to a guy who is currently looking for one. I will let you know if i find anyone
MDTerps94
MDTerps94

Back to top Go down

Post  cover2blitz0 Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:59 am

good deal guys... saying this might get me banned but whatever but I think the kiddies running this thing have just lost intrest. im just glad the other franchise im in is solid
cover2blitz0
cover2blitz0

Back to top Go down

Post  huck911 Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:23 pm

cover2blitz0 wrote:good deal guys... saying this might get me banned but whatever but I think the kiddies running this thing have just lost intrest. im just glad the other franchise im in is solid

+1
huck911
huck911

Back to top Go down

Post  iDiivine Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:29 pm

huck911 wrote:
cover2blitz0 wrote:good deal guys... saying this might get me banned but whatever but I think the kiddies running this thing have just lost intrest. im just glad the other franchise im in is solid

+1

huck you wanna play 9 or 10 cst after he sims tonight? I cant play tommorow morning
iDiivine
iDiivine

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkness Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:38 pm

I have my own league and it is tough to find active people. I have sent a few people to this league, i send a note to a few people and see if they want to join.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  MDTerps94 Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:09 pm

sounds good darkness..anD the bengals owner needs to be kicked
MDTerps94
MDTerps94

Back to top Go down

Post  huck911 Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:20 pm

iDiivine wrote:
huck you wanna play 9 or 10 cst after he sims tonight? I cant play tommorow morning

I gotta work till 11pm CST then drive home, but if you up around midnight i might be able to do it, otherwise we will just wait and see what happens later this week.
huck911
huck911

Back to top Go down

Post  iDiivine Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:14 pm

huck911 wrote:
iDiivine wrote:

I gotta work till 11pm CST then drive home, but if you up around midnight i might be able to do it, otherwise we will just wait and see what happens later this week.
ill be up just hit me up when you get home I like to play my games later anyways
iDiivine
iDiivine

Back to top Go down

Post  kingmz Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:30 pm

aim me applejuice954

I can get like 5 people to join.

kingmz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down