Elite Madden Franchise

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Madden Franchise
Elite Madden Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why did I get kicked from the franchise?

3 posters

Go down

Why did I get kicked from the franchise? Empty Why did I get kicked from the franchise?

Post  kingmz Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:09 pm

I am one of the most active members in the league?

kingmz

Back to top Go down

Why did I get kicked from the franchise? Empty Re: Why did I get kicked from the franchise?

Post  MDTerps94 Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:57 pm

idk this league is toast.check out my thread under announcements for new league ..i am commish
MDTerps94
MDTerps94

Back to top Go down

Why did I get kicked from the franchise? Empty Re: Why did I get kicked from the franchise?

Post  iDiivine Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:28 am

kingmz wrote:I am one of the most active members in the league?
I was wonder the same thing the jets guys is never on but you get kicked the bengals guy hasnt played a game in two weeks is nevery on has constant complaints against him but is still in the league I dont get it
iDiivine
iDiivine

Back to top Go down

Post  kingmz Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:53 pm

iDiivine wrote:
kingmz wrote:I am one of the most active members in the league?
I was wonder the same thing the jets guys is never on but you get kicked the bengals guy hasnt played a game in two weeks is nevery on has constant complaints against him but is still in the league I dont get it

I've done a lot of trades, I am always posting. I don't get it.

kingmz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum