Elite Madden Franchise

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Madden Franchise
Elite Madden Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible 3-team trade looking for team willing to trade young receiver for Reggie Wayne

3 posters

Go down

Possible 3-team trade looking for team willing to trade young receiver for Reggie Wayne Empty Possible 3-team trade looking for team willing to trade young receiver for Reggie Wayne

Post  IM_NIGALICIOUS Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:45 pm

Redskins trade: Haynesworth + W. Parker
\/
Colts trade: Reggie Wayne
\/
? team trade: ? player(s)
\/
Redskins
IM_NIGALICIOUS
IM_NIGALICIOUS

Back to top Go down

Possible 3-team trade looking for team willing to trade young receiver for Reggie Wayne Empty Re: Possible 3-team trade looking for team willing to trade young receiver for Reggie Wayne

Post  volstopfan14 Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:02 pm

I'd be willing to get involed in this trade. Some players I would want from IND and WAS are Fred Davis, Tom Santi, Melvin Bullitt, Colt Brennan, Jacod Lacey, and Chris Horton. I'm nterested in other players too so let me know what I should give up and what players I can have.
volstopfan14
volstopfan14

Back to top Go down

Possible 3-team trade looking for team willing to trade young receiver for Reggie Wayne Empty Re: Possible 3-team trade looking for team willing to trade young receiver for Reggie Wayne

Post  MDTerps94 Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:15 pm

okay chiefs i am tottally in on this 3 team MEGA deal....that invovles the colts skins and chiefs.
MDTerps94
MDTerps94

Back to top Go down

Post  volstopfan14 Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:21 pm

Ok which players of mine do yall want and what players will yall give up
volstopfan14
volstopfan14

Back to top Go down

Post  MDTerps94 Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:23 pm

i suggest something like

Colts Get:
Albert Haynesworth
Willie Parker
3rd/4th round pick (Was)

Chiefs Get:
Brennan
Horton
4th round pick (IND)

Skins get:
Bethea
Jamal Charles
5th Round Pick (KC)
6th Round Pick (IND)

Just an idea to build upon.

Last edited by MDTerps94 on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
MDTerps94
MDTerps94

Back to top Go down

Post  volstopfan14 Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:26 pm

Ok I am not giving up Berry for anything. I don't want to trade Charles but I will if I got a little more. And I only want 1 safety. I don't have any need for Horton and Bethea. Also, do you mean Willie Parker?
volstopfan14
volstopfan14

Back to top Go down

Post  MDTerps94 Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:27 pm

ok but you said chris horton above.but whatever.h.o i will revise it
MDTerps94
MDTerps94

Back to top Go down

Post  MDTerps94 Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:30 pm

ok go look at it now
MDTerps94
MDTerps94

Back to top Go down

Post  volstopfan14 Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:31 pm

I know I said Horton. I also said Tom Santi and Fred Davis but I don't want both because they are the same position. Also in that scenario I would be trading 2 star players and a 3rd Round pick for 1 star player and some backups.
volstopfan14
volstopfan14

Back to top Go down

Post  volstopfan14 Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:33 pm

Ok my proplem now is I'm trading my star RB for a backup QB and a backup S and a 4th round pick. I don't really think thats fair. I'm looking to trade and receive mid range players. (like in the 70s or low 80s)
volstopfan14
volstopfan14

Back to top Go down

Post  MDTerps94 Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:35 pm

Ok but charles is second behind jones. h.o. let me think this over night and i will post a new trade up tomorow morning
MDTerps94
MDTerps94

Back to top Go down

Post  volstopfan14 Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:37 pm

Ok. Charles will be my starter. I'll think about it too and may propose something in the morning.
volstopfan14
volstopfan14

Back to top Go down

Post  MDTerps94 Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:38 pm

ok sounds good
MDTerps94
MDTerps94

Back to top Go down

Post  volstopfan14 Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:42 pm

What about this
IND gets
Haynesworth
W. Parker
4th round pick (KC)
WAS gets
Wayne
Jarrad Page
6th rd pick (IND)
KC gets
Melvin Bullitt
Fred Davis or Tony Ugoh or Kyle DeVan (either one of these are fine. I may have another trade for a TE so it may be best to take one of the other 3)
5th rd pick (WAS)
volstopfan14
volstopfan14

Back to top Go down

Post  IM_NIGALICIOUS Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:00 pm

so im giving up bullit, bethea, and a sixth rounder, for haynesworth, parker, and a fourth? maybe...
IM_NIGALICIOUS
IM_NIGALICIOUS

Back to top Go down

Post  volstopfan14 Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:31 pm

IM_NIGALICIOUS wrote:so im giving up bullit, bethea, and a sixth rounder, for haynesworth, parker, and a fourth? maybe...
Sorry, I guess you didn't know. This trade is dead.
volstopfan14
volstopfan14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down