Elite Madden Franchise

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Madden Franchise
Elite Madden Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gameplay Rules

+5
IM_NIGALICIOUS
MDTerps94
brocco15
volstopfan14
Otomicdounut2
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gameplay Rules Empty Gameplay Rules

Post  Otomicdounut2 Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:02 pm

SKILL LEVEL: All-Pro -Quarter Length: 5 Minutes advance 1 time per week

NO CHEATING, GLITCHES, EXPLOITS, ETC....

GAMEPLAY RULES

BE ACTIVE AND COME TO SITE TO CHAT AND POST ON FORUMS PLEASE

NANO BLITZING AND POSITIONING PLAYERS- No Nano Blitzes EVER, Big Rule Here. Thats an Exploit thats unfair. No Positioning Players, you are only allowed the madden defensive defense plays like shift n moving in. Stuff like that. No manually putting someone closer to the line for a blitz.

4TH DOWN RULE- If it is 4th and 2 or less you can go for it at anytime in the game and you can aslo go for it from any distance if you are losing in the 4th quater

Wildcat, and Direct Snaps- Combined Should be limited to 5 times a game. Choose Wisely!!!

No Huddle - Don't do it constantly unless its n the 2nd and 4th quarter. If you do do no huddle up or try limit it to 2-3 times

Disconnection- No pulling the plug or disconnecting. Don't get frustrated its a league. Continuous disconeection will lead to a warning and eventually being banned.

*If you Disconnect down 20 Points at anytime in the game the user playing has the option to play cpu*

(I need more opinions on this as it is a key rule)

Onside kicks- should be only used when down in the 4th quarter. Or if you down by 20 in the 3rd you can.

fake punts and field goals- should be limited to 1 per game.

2 point conversion- should be known when to use it. Like to tie a game, take a 3 or 7 point advantage. That kind of stuff. No need to unnecessarily go for a 2 point conversion. You should know when to.

Running up the score- honestly it stinks to be on the other side of the brutal rape for better words but sometimes it happens. So its not a rule thats going to be enforced but you should restrict yourselves from doing especially to pad stats. I mean if I see people doing lots of it and scoring unnecessary touchdowns late then it will be enforced.

Mix Up Plays- Run different plays and don't do the same over n over.

Linedrive punts- are legal but should not be abused.

PLAYER SUB RULES

QB: Must play QB
RB: Only Can Play FB If Run Block Strength is 65 or better, Cannot be WR unless you only have 4 WRs n U Run An Empty Backfield
FB: Only should be a Fullback but can play TE as a 3rd option
WR: Must play WR
TE: Must Play TE or if You have only 4 WRs and Also Could Play FB if Run Block Strength is 65 Or Better
OL: Interchangeable
DE: May play DT
DT: May play DE
LB: May play MLB, ROLB, or LOLB Only 1 LB Can Play DE
CB: may play SS or FS
FS: May Play SS
SS: May Play FS, 1 Possibly Can Play LB
K/P: Interchangeable
KR: Whoever you want
PR: Whoever you want

RB's can be motioned to WR. A RB can NOT be on the depth chart as a WR, unless in-game injuries force your WR group to less than 4.

*If you think something should be added tell me*.

Last edited by Otomicdounut2 on Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Otomicdounut2
Otomicdounut2
Admin

https://elitefranchise.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gameplay Rules Empty Re: Gameplay Rules

Post  volstopfan14 Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:25 pm

2 questions
1: do the 4th down rules apply to fake kicks
2: Can a safety be subbed in as a CB (I like using Eric Berry as a nickelback)
volstopfan14
volstopfan14

Back to top Go down

Post  brocco15 Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:30 pm

i dnt have a problem with using eric berry at nickelback and those 4th down rules apply to fake kicks im pretty sure gna ask otomic
brocco15
brocco15

Back to top Go down

Post  Otomicdounut2 Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:48 pm

volstopfan14 wrote:2 questions
1: do the 4th down rules apply to fake kicks
2: Can a safety be subbed in as a CB (I like using Eric Berry as a nickelback)

no the 4th down rules do not apply to fake punts/kick and im fine with berry
Otomicdounut2
Otomicdounut2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MDTerps94 Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:16 pm

I totally agree with the rules 100%. as i am new to this i would like for everyone to know that if i ACCIDENTLY break a rule for someone to tell me and help out because i am not that kind of person and would not do it on purpose. just looking for some good football fun.
MDTerps94
MDTerps94

Back to top Go down

Post  IM_NIGALICIOUS Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:22 pm

yeah me too ^
IM_NIGALICIOUS
IM_NIGALICIOUS

Back to top Go down

Post  Poohdini_816 Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:23 pm

I think the only rule I'm not cool w/ wld be the, "No Huddle" I mean, that's a Peyton Manning ran offense, cuz a No Huddle can backfire against certain teams, even the Colts if you don't know what you're doin. But, if it's a part of the rules than I guess I can go w/ it
Poohdini_816
Poohdini_816

Back to top Go down

Post  IM_NIGALICIOUS Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:25 pm

yeah i agree, if you get the defense in a bad matchup you should also be able to exploit it, and mak'em waste a timeout. (Dallas Clark on any LB for example)
IM_NIGALICIOUS
IM_NIGALICIOUS

Back to top Go down

Post  Poohdini_816 Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:42 pm

IM_NIGALICIOUS wrote:yeah i agree, if you get the defense in a bad matchup you should also be able to exploit it, and mak'em waste a timeout. (Dallas Clark on any LB for example)

Yeah, Imma have to agree...and I'm not even your team, lol. If I have to burn a timeout, than so be it. It's a part of the game. The object is to win. Plus, goin based off the demo, an injury is bound to occur so that stops that real quick, plus the Colts defense is terrible. But, once again if it's a rule, than it's a rule, lol. Cuz, I wld have to play you twice a year anyways
Poohdini_816
Poohdini_816

Back to top Go down

Post  IM_NIGALICIOUS Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:43 pm

lol yeah
IM_NIGALICIOUS
IM_NIGALICIOUS

Back to top Go down

Post  Otomicdounut2 Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:49 pm

well that was 1 of the rules brocco told me to put in there so you'll have to tlk to him
Otomicdounut2
Otomicdounut2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tdotdajuiceman37 Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:12 pm

just let niggaz play howeva they want.....i like playin against ppl that go 4 it on 4th cuz wen i stop that shit they help me.....everybody got they own style...imma sim player n i play da right way but if a nigga wanna no huddle every play let em... just no glitchin cuz thats od ya kno
tdotdajuiceman37
tdotdajuiceman37

Back to top Go down

Post  iDiivine Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:27 pm

I agree with the no huddle rule keep were playin sim and were tryin to be close to the real thing but this is still a game and constant no huddle to exploit the cpu is not cool
iDiivine
iDiivine

Back to top Go down

Post  brocco15 Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:04 pm

ya rules stand as is folks.
brocco15
brocco15

Back to top Go down

Post  tdotdajuiceman37 Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:17 pm

but lets b realistic every team play differently what if i cant kick field goals good or my kicker aint good...wat if i culd change momentum..i respect sim but i dont think u gotta play like a robot...
tdotdajuiceman37
tdotdajuiceman37

Back to top Go down

Post  MDTerps94 Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:18 pm

tdotdajuiceman37 wrote:but lets b realistic every team play differently what if i cant kick field goals good or my kicker aint good...wat if i culd change momentum..i respect sim but i dont think u gotta play like a robot...

I agree
MDTerps94
MDTerps94

Back to top Go down

Post  Otomicdounut2 Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:25 pm

tdotdajuiceman37 wrote:but lets b realistic every team play differently what if i cant kick field goals good or my kicker aint good...wat if i culd change momentum..i respect sim but i dont think u gotta play like a robot...

if u cant kick long field goals then punt it
Otomicdounut2
Otomicdounut2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MDTerps94 Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:27 pm

There is so much back and forth on this whole no huddle thng. I say we keep the rules the same..but just be a little more leniant on it you know. You cant abuse it.
MDTerps94
MDTerps94

Back to top Go down

Post  tdotdajuiceman37 Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:09 pm

Otomicdounut2 wrote:

if its a 52 yard field goal n i kno i aint gon make it where imma punt the ball..im already on my own side of the field....let ppl play the way they want i doubt we have anybody that abuses anything in the game...thats like saying u can only run a certain amount of screen with chris johnson or run some many time with ap or cant blitz wit palamalu...the games has gaps u just gotta kno how 2 beat it its gon make u a betta player
tdotdajuiceman37
tdotdajuiceman37

Back to top Go down

Post  Otomicdounut2 Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:34 pm

tdotdajuiceman37 wrote:
Otomicdounut2 wrote:

if its a 52 yard field goal n i kno i aint gon make it where imma punt the ball..im already on my own side of the field....let ppl play the way they want i doubt we have anybody that abuses anything in the game...thats like saying u can only run a certain amount of screen with chris johnson or run some many time with ap or cant blitz wit palamalu...the games has gaps u just gotta kno how 2 beat it its gon make u a betta player

Well you punt it and try to pin them inside the ten what do you think you do and when did we say anything about ap cj or troy so how bout you quit complaining and if you dont like it you can leave im sure there are people who will want ur team
Otomicdounut2
Otomicdounut2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tdotdajuiceman37 Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:59 pm

lol....dont ask 4 suggestions if u not gon b open 2 them...but wateva i aint gon post shit up
tdotdajuiceman37
tdotdajuiceman37

Back to top Go down

Post  Otomicdounut2 Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:18 pm

tdotdajuiceman37 wrote:lol....dont ask 4 suggestions if u not gon b open 2 them...but wateva i aint gon post shit up

Your not making suggestions ur just complainings about how our rules are to strict and you should be able to do whatever you want
Otomicdounut2
Otomicdounut2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gameplay Rules Empty ju

Post  tdotdajuiceman37 Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:57 pm

if u disagree wit something of course u gon complain bout it but if u not gon change it than u not gon change it.......future reference dont ask if u dont wanna kno..so have ur rules wateva way u want imma win regardless of all that
tdotdajuiceman37
tdotdajuiceman37

Back to top Go down

Post  MDTerps94 Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:03 pm

hey i was wondering what exactly is a nano blitz. is it one play or what.. Is that play called Engage Eight where u blitz 8 considered that?
MDTerps94
MDTerps94

Back to top Go down

Post  volstopfan14 Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:06 pm

I'm not sure exactly but nano blitzing is when you adjust your players so one of them gets a free shot at the QB. Baisicly taking atvantage of the AI by setting up your defense so a player won't get blocked. You can probably find a video of it on youtube.
volstopfan14
volstopfan14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum