Elite Madden Franchise

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Madden Franchise
Elite Madden Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gameplay Rules

+5
IM_NIGALICIOUS
MDTerps94
brocco15
volstopfan14
Otomicdounut2
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gameplay Rules - Page 2 Empty Re: Gameplay Rules

Post  MDTerps94 Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:15 pm

oh ok and wen u say AI do u mean like players not controlled by the other user right?
MDTerps94
MDTerps94

Back to top Go down

Post  volstopfan14 Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:39 pm

Yeah like the offensive linemen are programmed to block certain players or zones. Nano blitzing is when you adjust your DL and LBs so that players come free because the OL doesn't know to block them. Here is an example.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYIHiW4_HPE&feature=related
volstopfan14
volstopfan14

Back to top Go down

Post  volstopfan14 Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:31 pm

When I'm on defense I usally control one of the safetys. I blitz some with them but not often. I want to know if you would allow me to move that safety closer to the line. Not for blitzing but to stop the run and cover TEs. I would only manually position that one player and I usally controll them for the entire play. The safety would still be about 5-8 yards behind the line of scrimmage. If you'd allow me to do that let me know.
volstopfan14
volstopfan14

Back to top Go down

Post  MDTerps94 Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:14 pm

yea i do the same thing too. i always move my safety or cb or Lb but not to gain advantage. its more of an ADHD kinda thing. so please letme know
MDTerps94
MDTerps94

Back to top Go down

Post  Otomicdounut2 Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:27 pm

volstopfan14 wrote:When I'm on defense I usally control one of the safetys. I blitz some with them but not often. I want to know if you would allow me to move that safety closer to the line. Not for blitzing but to stop the run and cover TEs. I would only manually position that one player and I usally controll them for the entire play. The safety would still be about 5-8 yards behind the line of scrimmage. If you'd allow me to do that let me know.

as long as its not a nano blitz ur fine
Otomicdounut2
Otomicdounut2
Admin

https://elitefranchise.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  volstopfan14 Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:42 pm

Otomicdounut2 wrote:
volstopfan14 wrote:When I'm on defense I usally control one of the safetys. I blitz some with them but not often. I want to know if you would allow me to move that safety closer to the line. Not for blitzing but to stop the run and cover TEs. I would only manually position that one player and I usally controll them for the entire play. The safety would still be about 5-8 yards behind the line of scrimmage. If you'd allow me to do that let me know.

as long as its not a nano blitz ur fine
Ok thanks
volstopfan14
volstopfan14

Back to top Go down

Post  chichi0604 Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:20 pm

I think Wildcat should be unlimited, like its not a big deal to stop in this game. Also are we allowed to package our players around like our running back/TE to be the slot receiver?

chichi0604

Back to top Go down

Post  volstopfan14 Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:21 pm

chichi0604 wrote:I think Wildcat should be unlimited, like its not a big deal to stop in this game. Also are we allowed to package our players around like our running back/TE to be the slot receiver?
Which team are you?
volstopfan14
volstopfan14

Back to top Go down

Post  chichi0604 Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:53 pm

volstopfan14 wrote:
chichi0604 wrote:I think Wildcat should be unlimited, like its not a big deal to stop in this game. Also are we allowed to package our players around like our running back/TE to be the slot receiver?
Which team are you?

Does it really matter?

chichi0604

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2